Wednesday, December 14, 2011

You Stay Who You Were

I'm in Japan at the moment, where I currently am opening boxes that we left behind 10 years ago. It's like opening a time capsule, it's utterly exciting! Boxes come with my artistic work from very early age. It's crazy how I haven't changed since.
I love minimalism but I also love maximalism. I seriously love colors. Such of my tendency makes me desperately want to visit countries with colorful cityscapes; such as Morocco, Mexico, and Brazil. I am dying to pay visits those three places, but that's another story.

Taking the topic back, followings are some of my drawings I just dug out. Thanks mom and dad for keeping them too!





I can clearly tell that is me on the left and yes I still wear blue mascara. Not much lately but in my teen years, I was obsessed with vivid pink. It seems like that obsession may have started much earlier.


The color palettes from images above are identical to the Hermes scarf that I bought recently. See, I haven't changed.